Spondylosis is a syndrome that is caused by falling apart of the discs which are soft cushions between the vertebrae. This results in the vertebrae rubbing together and exerting weight on the nerves. As the condition leads, the bones may move out of their normal positions, causing pain and disability. Continue reading
Neck pain is very common medical problem. These home treatments for neck pain relief should only be done within 4 days of neck injury. Common conditions & causes producing neck pain are neck strain, degenerative disc disease, neck injury (whiplash), herniated disc, or a pinched nerve. Continue reading
Back pain home tips, home treatments and natural home remedies for relief
Back pain or backache is very general problem in everyone. Not only elderly aged and middle-aged people are suffering from this back pain disease but also young people who work for long hours. Main causes for back pain are bad posture, lack of exercise, neck pain, muscular tension, too much stress etc. Continue reading
Back pain health problems influences the lives of millions all across the sphere. Back pain symptom signs differ as much as the causes perform. Your spine supported by more than 30 bones (vertebrae) joint together by muscles, tendons and ligaments and cushioned by shock-absorbing disks. Continue reading
The way of relief for a pinched nerve in the cervical neck depends on its cause & reasons. In many circumstances, a nerve root in the cervical spine is dense, or “pinched,” because of a muscle strain or spasm that might have grow as you slept with your head in an awkward posture. Continue reading
The Linear Gravity Support Pillow is a Cervical Neck Support Pillow that is extremely comfortable – available in small, medium or large size. This neck pillow provides best sleep quality with the proper neck support. Continue reading
The occurrence of a cervical rib can cause a shape of thoracic outlet syndrome due to compression of the brachial plexus or subclavian artery. Continue reading
Neck pain headache means having neck pain along with your headaches. Muscle problems could be a reason for headache with neck pain. Headaches due to neck problems are called cervicogenic headaches. Headaches or migraines problems are are attached with disorders of the cervical spine, It happens when the cervical vertebrae lose their normal position or motion.
Headache Neck pain is caused by:
- Stress and tension.
- Stiff neck and muscles pain around the head.
- Migraine headache,Cluster headaches and severe headaches lead to neck pain headache.
- Excessive jaw clenching or poor jaw alignment
- fever cause Neck pain headache
- Fatigue and anxiety
- Trauma or an injury: During car accident, Trauma or an injury to your head and neck.
- Muscle stiffness problem is also creating Neck pain headache condition.
- Sleeping: Sleeping with inaccurate positions of head and neck with support pillow could be a cause of neck headache pain.
- Poor posture: It happens when head and neck are in an wrong position for a prolonged duration, Like using a phone.
- Neck pain and headache after exercise: Lack of proper training or guidance during exercise could be causes for Neck pain headaches
Overview on Lower Back pain Causes, diagnosed, Treatments
Lower back pain is extremely common. Millions of working employees loss many days work due to the low back pain problems.
It is rooted with problems involving the muscular-skeletal system.In America, 75% of affected by pain neck pain. Continue reading
Neck pain relief, Here some of the treatment tips to get instant relief from Sudden and chronic neck pain. Continue reading