Back pain or backache is very general problem in everyone. Not only elderly aged and middle-aged people are suffering from this back pain disease but also young people who work for long hours. Main causes for back pain are bad posture, lack of exercise, neck pain, muscular tension, too much stress etc. Try out these home tips and home remedies which help in controlling pain in back.
- Use of ice pack on the affected area for 30 minutes helps in relieve back pain or backache.
- Take a hot bath and using hot pack for 20 minutes.
- Getting sufficient rest at night is important when your back muscles are strained.
- Swimming is the best aerobic exercise for a back pain relief.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of honey to soothe lower upper back pain.
- Avoid smoking because for body it hard to heal pain.
- Another tip at home is keep pillows under the chest and legs and lie on your stomach.
- Stretch and strengthen your back at home.
Home Tips and Remedies
- While suffering from chronic back pain, the best home remedy is stop all task that engage bending or lifting either. When you are sitting down, support your lower back with a lumbar roll, rolled-up towel or a small pillow.
- Aspirin, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen medications are good remedies at home to prevent you from back pain.
- Put your arm behind your back is another method at home for back pain.
- Deep-breathing exercise works as meditation treatment at home for back pain, such as closing your eyes, breathing slowly and deeply, and counting backward from 100.
- At effected area apply heat mustard oil mixed with a little camphor (Karpuram) powder method will work as a natural treatment for back pain relief.
- Add the vitamin C intake in your diet.
- Getting a massage works as a good home remedies for chronic back pain. Massage your back with garlic oil and eucalyptus oil to seek
relief from pain and inflammation.
- Do not sit in the same position for several hours.
- Getting sufficient rest at night is important when your back muscles are strained works best remedy in back pain treatment at home.
- Avoid a soft mattress because it could be a factor of back problems development.
Note: Some conditions like pain in back without any specific reason which related with breathlessness, chest pain, stomach pain, fever etc or if the pain does not go even after 2-3 days and the pain spreads to other areas like legs, knees, feet etc. Visit a medical specialist immediately.
Warning: The neither author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible cost from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action which results from reading or following the information contained in this article related to Back pain home tips, home treatments and natural home remedies for relief.