Everyday activities such as long working hours at office, poor posture while watching TV or reading, Continues work on computer, Sleeping in an uncomfortable position and neck exercises without instruction are lead to cervical neck pain. Muscle strain or tension is common causes responsible for neck pain. Some people do a big mistake when they neglect the neck pain problem which converts in serious paralysis problem in future. Accidents or falls can cause severe neck injuries like whiplash, blood vessel injury, vertebral fractures and even paralysis.
- Aging is main cause.
- Lower back and spinal cord regions problems are related with some conditions like herniated disc, cervical stenosis, degenerative disc disease and cervical arthritis which are the common reason for neck cervical pain.
- Continuous and excessive stress to the neck muscles become muscles stains problem and it is often source of neck pain.
- Reading the books on bed in awkward position for a long time is invitation to neck pain.
- Fibromyalgia medical conditions are another responsible reason for neck pain.
- Nerve compression, Bone spurs, Herniated disks, Stiffened disks are some common problems for neck pain.
- Infections are other cause such as tuberculosis.
- Cold causing fevers AND Viral infection of the neck can lead to neck pain.
- Strain in the muscles and soft tissues are often causes for neck cervical pain.
These all neck pain condition can be improved with proper rest and surgical or non-surgical treatments. Therefore, do not neglect and hesitate to meet your health care provider for all neck pain problems. Your health care provider will diagnose your cause of neck pain and will treat accordingly.