Fertile Cervical mucus (CM) has great role in women life to getting pregnant. The cervical mucus is the liquid which is essential for conception stage also known as cervical fluid (CF). Cervical mucus changes according to woman menstrual cycle. Just after menstruation, cervix release thick fluid that stops sperms to enter in vagina called infertile mucous. Lack of cervical mucus discharge with less consistency means, there is problem in pregnancy. Clear, egg white and slippery kind of CM is most fertile fluid because it moves the sperm into the uterus and up to the fallopian pipe where it fertilizes the egg.
Every women who wish to become mother and have a problem of infertile cervical mucus, always have some question, How to Increase Cervical Mucus for Fertility? How to improve the quantity and quality of their cervical mucus? What are the naturally home remedies to increase cervical mucus to getting pregnant? This article related to simple tips to improve cervical mucus infertility and get the way to become pregnant.
- Reduce the quantity of caffeine in diet as well as tobacco because it downs the production of cervical mucus and make it harder for the sperm to attain the egg.
- Drink more fluids every day. Women must have 8-10 ounce glasses of water every day for mucus enhancement because 90% of cervical secretion made of water.
- Evening Primrose Oil works as an herbal remedies for increasing quality and quantity of cervical mucus. Having 1500mg to 3000mg per day from menstruation through ovulation up to few months.
- . Avoid to having allergic reaction medications because it desiccate the body or dry up all of the fluids. Women, whose fluid secretion is too chunky or hostile for conception, can have Robitussin medicine to produce more fertile cervical mucus with prescription of their doctor. More chances lady gynecologist will prescribe Clomid drug.
- Nutritional Supplementation helps in control hormones, enhance the blood flow to the uterus, improve egg white cervical fluid. Borage seed oil, L-Arginine and FertileCM are some Supplements to improve the healthy production of cervical mucus.
- Marshmallow root, Red Clover aerial parts, Dandelion, Licorice root, blossom, Shatavari root are some herbs, if taken in tea will help in regular hydration and improve flow to the genital area.
- Apply sperm responsive lubricant before to intercourse.
- Having VITAMIN B6, VITAMIN E, VITAMIN C and FOLIC ACID helps in increase cervical mucus which assist women to predict most fertile days to get pregnant.
If women don’t get any improvement after using these ideas of cervical mucus natural home remedies, the best way to contact to gynecologist.
Note:- These home self care tips and remedies in this article only for information purpose, not for professional medical advice.