Neck pain headache means having neck pain along with your headaches. Muscle problems could be a reason for headache with neck pain. Headaches due to neck problems are called cervicogenic headaches. Headaches or migraines problems are are attached with disorders of the cervical spine, It happens when the cervical vertebrae lose their normal position or motion.
Headache Neck pain is caused by:
- Stress and tension.
- Stiff neck and muscles pain around the head.
- Migraine headache,Cluster headaches and severe headaches lead to neck pain headache.
- Excessive jaw clenching or poor jaw alignment
- fever cause Neck pain headache
- Fatigue and anxiety
- Trauma or an injury: During car accident, Trauma or an injury to your head and neck.
- Muscle stiffness problem is also creating Neck pain headache condition.
- Sleeping: Sleeping with inaccurate positions of head and neck with support pillow could be a cause of neck headache pain.
- Poor posture: It happens when head and neck are in an wrong position for a prolonged duration, Like using a phone.
- Neck pain and headache after exercise: Lack of proper training or guidance during exercise could be causes for Neck pain headaches