Back pain health problems influences the lives of millions all across the sphere. Back pain symptom signs differ as much as the causes perform. Your spine supported by more than 30 bones (vertebrae) joint together by muscles, tendons and ligaments and cushioned by shock-absorbing disks.
A problem occurs any portion of your spine can cause back pain. Spine pain can emit into the neck, head, arms, chest, buttocks and legs. A few spine conditions may not have showed any pain indications at all.
There are several warning signs and symptoms which vary from person to person, depending on what cause of pain is. Here you can find the details about general symptoms and caution signals of back pain.
Common Symptoms and Signs
- Pain around the shoulder blades and rib cage while stretching or heavy lifting.
- Chronic pain after sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- If the backache extends downward along the back of the leg, you perhaps suffering from sciatica.
- Muscle aches
- Intense pain near the hips or exactly above the tail bone
- Cervical Pain
- Radicular Pain
- Muscle Fatigue
- Muscle pain and weaknesses
- Getting pain in your chest or high up in your back
- Neck pain
- Upper back pain
- Middle back pain
- Lower back pain
- Pain during heavy object lifting
- Swelling of the back
- When you observe it very trying to stand straight. You may feel severe muscle spasms in the low back when you try to stand straight.
These back pain symptoms highlight a severe conditions. It is very imperative for you to conscious about these various warning signs and symptoms when you meet your doctor about chronic back pain. In further Article you will find Lower, Middle and Upper back pain Symptoms and their causes with treatment.
Back Pain: Symptoms & Types – WebMD
Lower Back Pain Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Back pain Symptoms – Diseases and Conditions – Mayo Clinic
Low Back Pain: Check Your Symptoms and Signs
Back Pain Signs & Symptoms – HealthCommunities.com