Headache Neck pain is caused by:
- Stress and tension.
- Stiff neck and muscles pain around the head.
- Migraine headache,Cluster headaches and severe headaches lead to neck pain headache.
- Excessive jaw clenching or poor jaw alignment
- fever cause Neck pain headache
- Fatigue and anxiety
- Trauma or an injury: During car accident, Trauma or an injury to your head and neck.
- Muscle stiffness problem is also creating Neck pain headache condition.
- Sleeping: Sleeping with inaccurate positions of head and neck with support pillow could be a cause of neck headache pain.
- Poor posture: It happens when head and neck are in an wrong position for a prolonged duration, Like using a phone.
- Neck pain and headache after exercise: Lack of proper training or guidance during exercise could be causes for Neck pain headaches